To become a new Trail member, please mail your form and payment to the address listed. Prices for membership are listed below.
Feel free to email the Trail with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us Monday through Friday 9am-5pm at (678) 839-6141.
Check out our members page to see who our members are!
(Please note that all prices listed are for first-year membership fees and renewals)
- Individuals: $35
- Dual/Couple: $60
- Sustaining Partner: $100+
- Non-Profit organizations: $200
- Refurbished mill businesses: $250
- Restaurants: $250
- Lodging Organization:
- Under 100 rooms: $300
- Over 100 rooms: $500
- Other business: $300
- CVBs, Main Streets, and other government agencies by population:
- Under 10,000: $300
- 10,001-25,000: $350
- 25,001-50,000: $400
- Over 50,000: $450
- Window decal highlighting membership
- WGTHT Tote bag
- Invitation to attend annual conference
- Subscription to Annual E-newsletter and Email Listserv
- Free admission for two programs held throughout the year
- Organizations and Businesses:
- Interpretative signage for historic sites/buildings
- Supply of printed interpretative materials
- WGTHT Tote Bag
- Organization or business’s logo on website
- Consultation with Center for Public History at the University of West Georgia (heritage tourism, interpretive projects, etc.)
- Advertising on brochures and website
- Networking: contact information for all member groups
- Up to 3 staff, volunteers, etc. can attend our annual conference and sponsored events at the membership price (often free).