The West Georgia Textile Heritage Trail engages with a variety of stakeholders, including heritage and cultural organizations and institutions and community members that we call Partners.
- Anchor Duck Reunion of Rome
- Bartow History Museum
- Bandy Heritage Center for Northwest Georgia
- BlueWater Ropes
- Bowdon Area Historical Society
- Bowdon Main Street
- Bremen-Bowdon Investment Company
- Carpet and Rug Institute
- Carrollton Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Carrollton Main Street
- Chieftains Museum / Major John Ridge Home
- City of Bowdon
- City of Bremen
- City of Carrollton
- City of Villa Rica
- Columbus Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Dalton Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Georgia Department of Economic Development
- Georgia Humanities
- Hills & Dales Estate
- LaGrange-Troup County Chamber of Commerce
- Newnan-Coweta Historical Society
- Polk County Historical Society
- Prater’s Mill
- Restoration Lindale, Inc.
- Sewell Mill Events Facility & Community Center
- Southeastern Quilt and Textile Museum
- Thomaston-Upson Archives
- Town of Moreland
- Troup County Archives
- Villa Rica Main Street
- Whitfield-Murray Historical Society
Our Charter Members
At its inception, the West Georgia Textile Heritage Trail functioned with a tiered membership program that included tourism product organizations, museums, historical societies, and individuals.
Learn more about our charter members: Textile Trail Members.
Email the Trail at email@example.com or visit our Contact Us page for more information.